Located on Goodale Boulevard, a busy thoroughfare connecting the City of Grandview Heights and downtown Columbus, the Goodale location proved to be a convenient destination, punctuated by strong architectural forms that created an inviting sense of place. The redevelopment began as a master plan to repurpose two existing warehouse and industrial use buildings (1400 & 1404 Buildings) into new office environments. A new street front building (1398 Building) completed the campus.
Each building’s character was enhansed to provide an open, flexible office environment. The open warehouse character of the buildings are maintained in the finished spaces by using a variety of industrial materials. Interior improvements for Manley Deas Kochalski, Health Links, The EDGE Group, Conrad Phillips Vutech and others were completed by LRA.
The redevelopment was recognized as a Grandview Chamber of Commerce 2009 Architectural Design Award recipient